*Please note that all sales are final on personalized yoga products.
4 Ways The Original Air Yoga Mat Will Enhance Your Practice.
- Cork contains suberin, a waxy, grippy substance that is released when wet. Grip is actually increased the more you sweat. Unlike any yoga mat on the market, cork’s micro-holes keep sweat from “pooling” up on the mat no matter how sweaty your practice. You never need a towel or to worry about slipping again.
- Dense cork over a soft foam creates a practice surface of the highest level of comfort we have ever created. Your wrists wont “dump” into your mat and you will feel grounded in stability poses yet your knees will feel safe and comforted.
- The combination of a high rigidity cork and grippy foam bottom allows the original air yoga mat to lay flat and stay put no matter how rigorous your practice. Will never bunch up even if you drag your feet though chaturanga.
- Cork is antimicrobial, naturally eliminating bacteria, germs and smells. Foam backing is closed cell and will not absorb or trap any moisture. Mat dries within minutes, not hours. Might be the easiest mat ever to keep clean.
Text is professionally laser engraved in vivid contrast that will not wear off over time.
- Maximum print size is 12″ width and 5″ height.
- Text is our unique Yoloha font. Font is all caps.
- Press enter to indicate the start of a new line.
- Engraving is on the bottom left of the mat.
- Special request? Leave us a note in the comments box at checkout.
Top side: Premium, 2mm thick natural cork padding designed for optimal grip in any condition.
Bottom side: Comfortable, 4mm thick closed-cell, slip-resistant foam, free of PVC, plasticizers, and latex.
Specifications: 72″ x 26” | 6mm thick | 2.5 lbs. | 5.5 in. diameter rolled
Not sure which mat to choose? Find the Right Mat for You
- Superior non-slip grip. Dry to heavy perspiration.
- Amazing for hot yoga, no need for a towel.
- Ready to go right out of the box, no break in period.
- Lightweight and portable yet grounding.
- Heavy duty construction lays flat, and will never slide or bunch up.
- High-density cork cushion provides a sturdy, grounded feel on any surface.
- Anti-microbial, naturally killing bacteria, germs and smells.
- Closed cell foam backing will not absorb moisture.
- Be kind to your body, no PVC’s, latex or plasticizers.
- 100% vegan product.
- Zero harsh rubber smells.
Never fold or crease your mat, roll it up loosely. To make the best; non-slip and healthiest surface to practice on in the world we use a raw cork surface. Over time light cracking will occur. This is strictly visual and does not affect the feel or durability of the mat.
Cleaning the top (cork side) of the mat is recommended once a week with normal practice. If used daily or for hot yoga clean the cork after every practice. This helps prevent body’s oils from building up and keeps the mat looking and smelling fresh. Spray the mat with our Detox Cleaning Spray or a natural yoga mat cleaner and allow to air dry with the mat laying out flat.
The cork surface increases grip when wet. Use our Grip Spray or sprinkle water on your mat where your hand and feet go before practice for added traction.