Meet our extra light and ultra versatile yoga mat. A premium layer of sustainable cork provides a non-slip and antimicrobial surface thats easy to care for and maintain. At 4.5 mm thick, the luxuriously dense foam base free of PVC’s and latex gives added comfort and support. If you practice takes you to your local studio, the beach, a mindful hike or on your next big adventure the Nomad will be there for you.
Top side: High-quality, eco-friendly cork provides a superior non-slip surface. Cork is naturally antimicrobial and contains zero PVC’s or harmful chemicals.
Bottom side: Comfortable, 4.5mm thick closed-cell, slip-resistant foam, which upholds our eco-conscious values – 100% recyclable, and free of PVC, plasticizers, and latex.
Best For: Vinyasa, Ashtanga, Hatha, Iyengar, Kundalini, Yin (Restorative)
Specifications: 72″ x 24” | 4.5mm thick | 2.5 lbs. | 4 in. diameter rolled
Not sure which mat to choose? Find the Right Mat for You
- Superior non-slip grip, enhanced when wet.
- Lightweight and portable yet grounding.
- Ready to go right out of the box, no break in period.
- Superior cushioning is the ideal balance of comfort and support.
- Anti-microbial cork surface naturally kills bacteria and germs.
- Be kind to your body, no PVC’s, latex or harsh chemicals used.
- Yoga Mat is 100% recyclable.
- Comes with a natural jute rope strap.
Cleaning the top (cork side) of the mat is recommended once a week with normal practice. If used daily or for hot yoga clean the cork after every practice. This helps prevent body’s oils from building up and keeps the mat looking and smelling fresh. Spray the mat with our Detox Cleaning Spray or a natural yoga mat cleaner and allow to air dry with the mat laying out flat.
The cork surface increases grip when wet. Use our Grip Spray or sprinkle water on your mat where your hand and feet go before practice for added traction.