Discover the world’s first yoga mat to embrace a natural cork surface. Countless yogis have converted to cork for its persistent non-slip surface, even during the sweatiest hot yoga. Cork is also unsurpassed in sustainability and body-friendly properties. Unlike most synthetic materials used in yoga mats, cork is naturally antimicrobial and contains zero PVC’s or harmful chemicals. Purchasing a cork yoga mat helps protect the biodiversity of cork forests, as no trees are harmed in its production. Hand-made in the USA using 100% recyclable materials, our uniquely crafted mats are guaranteed to elevate your yoga experience.
Top side: Premium, 2mm thick raw cork padding designed for optimal grip.
Bottom side: Heavy-duty, zero-slip support layer contains approximately 90% domestically-produced recycled rubber tires.
Best For: Hot Yoga, Vinyasa, Bikram, Ashtanga, Iyengar, Hatha
Specifications: 72″ x 24”, 80″ x 24″ | 5mm thick | Starts at 6 lbs. | 5.5 in. diameter rolled
Not sure which mat to choose? Find the Right Mat for You
- Non-Slip Grip. Dry to heavy perspiration.
- Amazing for hot yoga, no need for a towel.
- Ready to go right out of the box, no break in period.
- Backed with domestically made recycled tires. No rubber smell.
- Heavy duty construction lays flat, and will never slide.
- High-density cushion provides a sturdy, grounded feel on any surface.
- Anti-microbial, naturally killing bacteria, germs and smells.
- Be kind to your body, no PVC’s or harsh chemicals used.
- Handmade locally in the USA.
- Comes with a natural jute rope strap.
Never fold or crease your mat, roll it up loosely. To make the best; non-slip and healthiest surface to practice on in the world we use a raw cork surface. Over time light cracking will occur. This is strictly visual and does not affect the feel or durability of the mat.
Cleaning the top (cork side) of the mat is recommended once a week with normal practice. If used daily or for hot yoga clean the cork after every practice. This helps prevent body’s oils from building up and keeps the mat looking and smelling fresh. Spray the mat with our Detox Cleaning Spray or a natural yoga mat cleaner and allow to air dry with the mat laying out flat.
The cork surface increases grip when wet. Use our Grip Spray or sprinkle water on your mat where your hand and feet go before practice for added traction.