Yoga Mat Cleaner 16oz +
All natural and organic ingredients.
Clean and Renew
Formulated to extend the life of your yoga gear.
Comes in a recyclable glass bottle.
Our best selling yoga mat cleaner with added germ fighting properties. Specifically formulated to clean, renew and extend the life of your cork yoga mat. Made with organic, therapeutic grade essential oils and 70% alcohol. Yoga mat safe for daily use. Comes in a reusable 16 oz. glass and natural cork label spray bottle.
Recommended to spray your cork mat, hands, and/or props after each use. Wipe down and let dry.
- Detox made with certified organic tea tree oil, lemon essential oils and 70% alcohol.
- Restore made with certified organic eucalyptus oils, lavender essential oils and 70% alcohol.
- Extends the life of your cork yoga mat.
- Removes body’s oils, which if built up over time can decrease grip.
- Naturally disinfects, kills germs and removes dirt.
- Keeps your yoga mat looking and smelling fresh.
- Durable glass bottle makes it easy to take your spray on the go.
- 100% vegan product.
We are a small family business that firmly believes and stands by all of our handmade yoga products. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return for a full refund or exchange within 60 days. No questions asked.
In an effort to reduce plastic our landfills we only use glass bottles for our mat cleaners and offer spray refills in completely plastic free bottles. Labels are made using sustainable cork.
We never use harmful chemicals in our cleaners, only purified water and organic essential oils. All our sprays are handmade in the USA and placed in heavy duty glass bottles to ensure your yoga gear is cleaned effectively, safely and naturally.
I love to clean my yoga mat and my other exercise equipments with the cleaner. It does a good job and smell very good. I also like the fact that we can refill the beautiful bottle.
The cleaner has a very nice scent and works very well. You don't need to use a lot to get great results!
I love this cleaner! I had used another spray I had on hand and it actually made my mat slippery, so I decided to give Yoloha cleaner a try. A little goes a long way, love the smell and mat is no longer slippery!