The Aura was created with comfort in mind. Our thickest, most cushioned yoga mat provides added support for your joints. We developed a fine grain cork surface for a soft feel, yet with no sacrifice on grip. Adding water to cork actually increases grip. Never worry about slipping again. Care is easy with a naturally antimicrobial surface eliminating germs and bacteria, and a closed cell foam bottom that won’t absorb moisture or smells. Like all our products at Yoloha, the aura is completely free of PVC’s, latex and harmful chemicals. At just 2.8 lbs, the Aura mat is easy to take anywhere you go.
Text is professionally laser engraved in vivid contrast that will not wear off over time.
- Engraving is on the bottom left corner.
- Maximum 12″ width and 5″ height.
- Text is our unique Yoloha font. Font is all caps.
- Press enter to indicate the start of a new line.
- Special request? Leave us a note in the comments box at checkout.
Top side: High-quality, eco-friendly cork provides a non-slip surface. Cork is naturally antimicrobial and contains zero PVC’s or harmful chemicals.
Bottom side: Comfortable, 6mm thick closed-cell, slip-resistant foam free of PVC, plasticizers, and latex.
Specifications: 72″ x 26″ | 6mm thick | 2.8 lbs. | 5 in. diameter rolled
Not sure which mat to choose? Find the Right Mat for You
Use: For practices with very heavy perspiration (where sweat “pools” on your mat) we recommend our Native or Original Yoga Mats.
- Superior non-slip grip wet or dry.
- Lightweight & portable. Weight is just 2.8 lbs.
- Ready to go right out of the box, no break in period.
- Premium cushioning is the ideal balance of comfort and support.
- Anti-microbial cork surface naturally kills bacteria and germs.
- Be kind to your body, no PVC’s, latex or harsh chemicals used.
Cleaning the top (cork side) of the mat is recommended once a week with normal practice. If used daily or for hot yoga clean the cork after every practice. This helps prevent body’s oils from building up and keeps the mat looking and smelling fresh. Spray the mat with our Detox Cleaning Spray or a natural yoga mat cleaner and allow to air dry with the mat laying out flat.
The cork surface increases grip when wet. Use our Grip Spray or sprinkle water on your mat where your hand and feet go before practice for added traction.