Created with young yogis in mind. Thick, lightweight foam provides extra padding for developing joints and growing bones. Antimicrobial cork surface makes cleaning and care easy, while providing a grippy and safe surface for little hands and feet. At just 2 lbs. its easy to take on the go. Non-Toxic and free from any latex, PVC’s and plasticizers.
Text is professionally laser engraved in vivid contrast that will not wear off over time.
- Maximum 12″ width and 5″ height.
- Text is our unique Yoloha font. Font is all caps.
- Press enter to indicate the start of a new line.
- Choose between bottom left or bottom center placement.
- Special request? Leave us a note in the comments box at checkout.
Top side: High-quality, eco-friendly cork provides a non-slip surface. Cork is naturally antimicrobial and contains zero PVC’s or harmful chemicals.
Bottom side: Comfortable, 6mm thick closed-cell, slip-resistant foam, which upholds our eco-conscious values – 100% recyclable, and free of PVC, plasticizers, and latex.
Best For: Vinyasa, Ashtanga, Hatha, Iyengar, Kundalini, Yin (Restorative)
Specifications: 62″ x 26″ | 6mm thick | 2 lbs. | 5 in. diameter rolled
Not sure which mat to choose? Find the Right Mat for You
- Superior non-slip grip wet or dry.
- Lightweight & portable. Weight is just 2 lbs.
- Ready to go right out of the box, no break in period.
- Premium cushioning is the ideal balance of comfort and support.
- Anti-microbial cork surface naturally kills bacteria and germs.
- Be kind to your body, no PVC’s, latex or harsh chemicals used.
Cleaning the top (cork side) of the mat is recommended once a week with normal practice. If used daily or for hot yoga clean the cork after every practice. This helps prevent body’s oils from building up and keeps the mat looking and smelling fresh. Spray the mat with our Detox Cleaning Spray or a natural yoga mat cleaner and allow to air dry with the mat laying out flat.
The cork surface increases grip when wet. Use our Grip Spray or sprinkle water on your mat where your hand and feet go before practice for added traction.