Our latest handmade yoga wheel creation, featuring a unique recycled cork and rubber blended surface for enhanced grip and durability.
A yoga wheel is an excellent prop for stretching and relieving pain in the spine and shoulders, assisting the safe advancement into deeper postures, and adding stability and versatility in balance poses, backbends and much more.
Our cork yoga wheels are handcrafted locally by skilled woodworkers in the USA. The core is constructed from sustainably-sourced maple and poplar wood and sealed with furniture wax made from locally-sourced organic beeswax. Rounded interior edges making gripping comfortable. An outer layer of foam topped with a recycled cork/rubber blend provides cushion with the antimicrobial and non-slip benefits of cork. Each wheel is designed to hold up to 300+ pounds and last a lifetime.
Free Yoga Wheel Guide featuring 35 postures included with every wheel.
Specifications: 12″ diameter | 5″ width | 2.5 lbs. weight
Top: High-quality, recycled cork/rubber blend for a superior non-slip and rugged surface. Backed with comfortable, 4mm thick closed-cell foam.
Inside: 8 extremely durable layers of maple and poplar wood sealed with our handmade organic wax.
- Premium cork/rubber surface naturally grips dry or wet
- Lightweight & portable. Weight is just 2.5 lbs.
- Soft foam padding is easy on your back and joints.
- Anti-microbial cork surface naturally kills bacteria and germs.
- Rounded interior edges make gripping comfortable.
- Be kind to your body, no PVC’s, or harsh chemicals used.
- Heavy duty wood construction designed to hold up to 300 lbs.
- Wood beautifully finished with a coat of our handmade beeswax.
- Handmade locally in the USA.
- Free yoga wheel guide included.
Which wheel size is right for me?
The 12″ wheel is designed as the optimal height in backbends for users with a height of 5’7″ and up.
The 10″ wheel is designed for users with a petite frame and a height of 5’6″ and under. The wheel is narrower than our 12″ wheel to better fit between your shoulder blades and a smaller diameter to make backbends easier.
Clean the top of the wheel when/if needed. Spray the cork with our Detox Cleaning Spray or a natural cleaner and allow to air dry.
The cork surface increases grip when wet. Use our Grip Spray or sprinkle water on your wheel for added traction.