Due to high demand we are currently sold out of 72″ and 84″ size mats. Arriving early June 2020.
The top surface features a harmonious blend of two recycled materials: cork and rubber. The result is a mat with serious grip performance dry or wet, optimum durability, and less weight. We haven’t found a type of practice this mat isn’t good for. Hand-crafted responsibly in the USA, where we spread our roots with gratitude.
Top side: Premium, 1.5mm thick blend of cork and recycled rubber.
Bottom side: 3.5mm thick green label compliant foam with zero smells, PVC’s or harsh chemicals.
Density: Medium / Firm
Specifications: 72″ x 26″, 80” x 26”, 84″ x 30″ | 5mm thick | 4 lbs. | 5 in. diameter rolled
Not sure which mat to choose? Find the Right Mat for You
- Exceptional non-slip properties, especially when wet. No towel needed.
- Ready to go right out of the box, no break in period.
- Firm top and soft foam bottom create unparalleled comfort and stability.
- Body-kind with no PVC’s or harsh chemicals used. No harsh smells.
- Premium recycled cork and rubber surface sourced locally.
- Easy to keep clean. Closed cell, will not trap odors.
- Engineered to always lay flat and stay put.
- The perfect weight at just 4 lbs.
- Manufactured responsibly in the USA.
Cleaning the top (cork/rubber side) of the mat is recommended once a week with normal practice. If used daily or for hot yoga clean the top after every practice. This helps prevent body’s oils from building up and keeps the mat looking and smelling fresh. Spray the mat with our Detox Cleaning Spray or a natural yoga mat cleaner and allow to air dry with the mat laying out flat.
The cork surface increases grip when wet. Use our Grip Spray or sprinkle water on your mat where your hand and feet go before practice for added traction.