Change the way you hydrate with a lucky elephant artist bottle constructed from sustainable bamboo, natural cork and high quality 18/8 food-grade stainless steel. Double-walled vacuum insulation technology keeps drinks cold up to 24 hrs and hot up to 6 hrs. Each bottle is wrapped in a layer of non-slip, condensation-free cork to prevent drops and dents. No paint, no plastic and built to last a lifetime. This may be the only bottle you’ll ever need.
About this design:
The elephant is associated with Buddha and the Indian deity Ganesh and can be used to symbolize power, wisdom, strength, protection of the home, fertility, and general good luck. Many Feng Shui practitioners believe that elephants should have their trunks facing upwards to represent prosperity, good luck, and success.
- Wrapped in a premium non-slip cork grip.
- High-quality 18/8 food-grade stainless steel construction.
- Will not retain or impart flavors.
- Double-walled vacuum-insulation keeps contents cold 24 hrs, hot 6 hrs.
- Bamboo/stainless screw cap with leak proof silicone gasket.
- Great on the go. Wont “sweat” in your bag.
- Slim design fits most cup holders.
- No paint, plastic, BPA, phthalates or lead.
- Extremely durable. Built to last a lifetime.