Created with young yogis in mind. Antimicrobial cork surface makes cleaning and care easy, while providing a grippy and safe surface for little hands and feet. Thick, lightweight foam provides extra padding for developing joints and growing bones. Non-Toxic and free from any latex, PVC’s and plasticizers.
Top side: Natural, eco-friendly cork provides a non-slip surface. Cork is antimicrobial and contains zero PVC’s or harmful chemicals.
Bottom side: Comfortable, 6mm thick closed-cell, slip-resistant foam. Free of PVC, plasticizers, and latex.
Specifications: 62″ x 26″ | 6mm thick | 2 lbs. | 5 in. diameter rolled
Not sure which mat to choose? Find the Right Mat for You
- Superior non-slip grip wet or dry.
- Lightweight & portable. Weight is just 2 lbs.
- Ready to go right out of the box, no break in period.
- Premium cushioning is the ideal balance of comfort and support.
- Anti-microbial cork surface naturally kills bacteria and germs.
- Be kind to your body, no PVC’s, latex or harsh chemicals used.
Cleaning the top (cork side) of the mat is recommended once a week with normal practice. If used daily or for hot yoga clean the cork after every practice. This helps prevent body’s oils from building up and keeps the mat looking and smelling fresh. Spray the mat with our Detox Cleaning Spray or a natural yoga mat cleaner and allow to air dry with the mat laying out flat.
The cork surface increases grip when wet. Use our Grip Spray or sprinkle water on your mat where your hand and feet go before practice for added traction.