Change the way you hydrate with a hamsa artist bottle constructed from sustainable bamboo, natural cork and high quality 18/8 food-grade stainless steel. Double-walled vacuum insulation technology keeps drinks cold up to 24 hrs and hot up to 6 hrs. Each bottle is wrapped in a layer of non-slip, condensation-free cork to prevent drops and dents. No paint, no plastic and built to last a lifetime. This may be the only bottle you’ll ever need.
About this design:
In its simplest form the symbol for Hamsa is the hand. It is talismanic symbol that is believed to protect from harm against the evil forces and bring them goodness, abundance, fertility, luck and good health. Hamsa is an icon used by man as a defense, in his struggle against the forces of evil.
- Wrapped in a premium non-slip cork grip.
- High-quality 18/8 food-grade stainless steel construction.
- Will not retain or impart flavors.
- Double-walled vacuum-insulation keeps contents cold 24 hrs, hot 6 hrs.
- Bamboo/stainless screw cap with leak proof silicone gasket.
- Great on the go. Wont “sweat” in your bag.
- Slim design fits most cup holders.
- No paint, plastic, BPA, phthalates or lead.
- Extremely durable. Built to last a lifetime.