Earth Rest Unity Cork Yoga Mat
Mat Size: 72" x 26"
Grip Dry or Wet
No towel needed
Antimicrobial Easy to keep clean
recycled cork and rubber.
Introducing the Unity cork yoga mat, our newly upgraded version of the Native yoga mat. Whats the difference? We doubled the thickness on our unique blend of recycled cork and rubber. The result is a more grounded and supportive feel, serious grip performance dry or wet, optimum durability and low environmental impact. Whether you are doing a high intensity workout or a gentle flow, we haven't found a type of practice this mat isn't good for. Hand-crafted responsibly in the USA, where we spread our roots with gratitude.
- 6.5mm thick | 6 lbs. | 5" rolled
- Non-slip dry to heavy perspiration.
- No need for a towel or break in period.
- Build extra rugged. Designed to handle weights.
- Always lays flat, will never slide or bunch up.
- Anti-microbial, naturally eliminating bacteria.
- Does not absorb moisture, drys in minutes.
- No PVC’s, latex and plasticizers.
- 100% vegan product.
- USA made materials and manufacturing.
We are a small family business that firmly believes and stands by all of our handmade yoga products. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return for a full refund or exchange within 60 days. No questions asked.
Thank mother nature for making cork! Cork is the outer bark of the Cork Oak Tree which grows in the Mediterranean area. These cork oak forests support one of the world’s highest levels of forest biodiversity. Trees are not cut down to harvest cork, rather, the bark is harvested every 9 years. Cork oak trees can live up to 300 years. Harvesting cork is performed completely by hand and provides over 100,000 fair wage jobs. Learn More
Lightly spray with Yoloha mat cleaner or natural cleaner after use and lay flat to dry.
Grip Tip: Cork increases grip when wet. Use our grip spray or sprinkle water on your mat where your hands and feet go before practice for extra traction.
Performance Done Naturally
Extra thick recycled cork and rubber surface is designed to perform and last in any condition. Feel grounded and confident in any workout.
Our signature USA made foam is optimized for cushion, stability and energy return. Unique texture grips to any surface.
Earth Rest Unity Cork Yoga Mat
- I sweat while doing seated meditation, so while doing any type of Vinyasa (or movement practice) I kind of create ponds across any mat. Unity mat keeps its grip from the start, up until those deep backbands like wheel pose near the end of it.
- The texture of the recycled cork/rubber feels amazing in the feet and hands, creating a better sense of grounding.
- The design its beautiful and centering. Sacred geometry has that special gift of creating deep connection everytime.
Before Unity Mat, I had the Yoloha Native Mat, and thought it was the best mat I had acquired. The only thing I wished for at that moment, was for it to be a little bit thicker. Then the Yoloha Unity came to grant that wish.
I definitely recommend this mat to anyone who wants to invest on a truly quality mat, with sustainable production, amazing yoloha support and community, all while having something unique for you for the time to come.
I love the mats from here but it took super long to get here. The mat last about a year the last time so I am hoping this one does too. I had the native before which they don’t have now but I am hoping this one is just as good as the last one.
I genuinely love this mat! It is beautiful, and such a joy to practice yoga on.