Cork Yoga Mat
- Yoloha mats are the world's first yoga mat to utilize a natural cork surface. We hand build our mats with an unmatched grip that increases the more you sweat and a self cleaning surface eliminating any nasty smells, germs or bacteria. We deeply care about our environment and our bodies so we made our yoga mat 100% recyclable with eco-friendly materials that contain no PVC's or harmful chemicals. Our uniquely crafted mats will elevate your yoga experience and are guaranteed to last a lifetime or your money back. Don't just take our word for it, scroll below to see what our customers are saying about the mat thats changing the entire yoga industry.
Free USA shipping and discounted international rates now through December 16th. Learn More
- Non-Slip, Grip is even increased when wet.
- Amazing for hot yoga, no need for a towel!
- Backed with domestically made recycled tires. No rubber smell.
- Patent pending heavy duty construction lays flat, and will never slide.
- Cork is environmentally friendly, no trees are harmed in the production of cork.
- Cork surface is anti-microbial, naturally killing bacteria, mold and bad smells. No need to wipe clean!
- Be kind to your body, no PVC's or harsh chemicals used.
- Handmade right here in America, not in some overseas factory.
- Backed by our lifetime guarantee!
- Built to last decades not years. Wont chip, rot or break down over time.
- Comes with a strong, adjustable natural hemp rope strap.
- 72" or 80" length x 24" x .25" thick.
- Weight is 6 lb. for the 72" 6.8 lb. 80"
- We are so confident in the durability of our mats that Yoloha yoga guarantees our cork yoga mats to be free of manufacturer defects and to last a lifetime, if used and cared for properly. You are also free to try out our mat for 30 days, if you aren't happy in any way send it back. During the holidays we have extended our return time to 45 days. No questions asked. Visit our FAQ page for more information.
- The cork used in the yoga mat is a 100% natural, renewable, recyclable and biodegradable material that is obtained through an environmentally friendly harvesting process. Trees are not cut down to harvest cork, rather, the bark is harvested by hand every 9 years. Cork oak trees can live up to 300 years! Approximately 6.6 million acres of Mediterranean cork forest extend across Portugal, Spain, Algeria, Morocco, Italy, Tunisia and France. These oak forests support one of the world's highest levels of forest biodiversity, second only to the Amazonian Rainforest.
Backing of the yoga mat is comprised of approximately 90% domestically produced recycled rubber tires. Tires that are simply thrown away are a serious environmental problem. The sheer volume of tires discarded each year (almost 300 million tires in the United States alone) makes safe disposal difficult. When disposed in a tire stockpile, used tires are often burned outdoors, which creates an environmentally hazardous black smoke. Luckily, according to the EPA over 80 percent of tires (about 233 million tires) are reused or recycled in some way and we are glad to do our part.